As a new Zervant user, you are now able to create a new Zervant account by using Google as a sign-in method.
If you already have an existing Zervant user account, you can connect your Google account to your Zervant account.
NOTE: Please carefully read the instructions here before connecting your existing Zervant user account with your Google account.
Create a new Zervant account with Google
You can easily create a new Zervant account with your Google account in one click!
When opening the Android app, select Google in order to sign up using your Google account.
You will be automatically redirected to Google’s website to authenticate your accounts by entering your Google email address and password.
Once completed, just select the country in which you will operate and your account will be created!
When logging in, you just open the app and select Google again.
Please note: If you login with Google using another email address than your user name, it will automatically create a new account instead of logging you into your existing one. If you have accidentally created a new account, you can delete your account by clicking on the hamburger icon in the top left of your home screen and going to >My account >User account and clicking on “Delete Zervant account”.
Connect your existing Zervant user account with Google
If you already have an existing Zervant user account, you can easily connect your Google account to it in one click!
Please carefully check the instructions below to make sure your Google account is connected to your Zervant account.
WARNING: In order to connect your existing Zervant user account with your Google account, it is essential that your Zervant user name (email address to login) is identical to your Google email address!
To do so, please check our instructions below:
- First login to your Zervant account on the web browser (https://secure.zervant.com/login/login/en), using your current user email address and password
- Go to >My Account >User account
- Check your current user name and make sure that the email address is identical to your Google account email address.
- If your current user name is not identical to your Google email address, please change your user name first by clicking on >Change user name and confirm the change with entering your current password.
- Once the change is done, you can log out from your Zervant account.
- Now you can login from your Android app, selecting Google.
- You will be automatically redirected to Google’s website to authenticate your account by entering your Google email address and password.
- Once completed, you are logged in to your Zervant user account! You have now the option to login to your Zervant user account by either entering your email address + password or by simply clicking on the Google method.