As a new Zervant user, you are now able to create a new Zervant account by using Apple or Google as a sign-in method.
If you already have an existing Zervant user account, you can connect your Apple or Google account to your Zervant account.
NOTE: Please carefully read the instructions here before connecting your existing Zervant user account with your Apple or Google account.
Create a new Zervant account with Apple or Google
You can easily create a new Zervant account with your Apple or Google account in one click!
When opening the iOS app, select your preferred method (Apple or Google) you wish to create your new Zervant account with.
You will be automatically redirected to Apple’s or Google’s website to authenticate your accounts by entering your Apple/Google email address and password.
WARNING: When creating your Zervant account with Apple’s “hide my email” feature, it is not possible to change that email address later. Please check here for more information.
Once completed, just select the country in which you will operate and your account will be created!
When logging in, you just open the app and select the method you created your Zervant account with (Apple or Google).
Please note: If you login with Apple or Google using another email address than your user name, it will automatically create a new account instead of logging you into your existing one. If you have accidentally created a new account, you can delete your account by going to >More >My account >User account and clicking on “Delete Zervant account”.
Connect your existing Zervant user account with Apple or Google
If you already have an existing Zervant user account, you can easily connect your Apple or Google account to it in one click!
Please carefully check the instructions below to make sure your Apple/Google account is connected to your Zervant account.
The following points are very important to know before connecting the accounts:
Once you've linked your Zervant account to your Apple or Google account, they cannot be disconnected.
Please also note that after the connection, your Zervant login information is handled via your Google/Apple account. If you no longer have access to your Google/Apple account, it is not possible to change your Zervant username or password.
In order to connect your existing Zervant user account with your Apple/Google account, it is essential that your Zervant user name (email address to login) is identical to your Apple/Google email address!
To do so, please check our instructions below:
- First login to your Zervant account on the web browser (https://secure.zervant.com/login/login/en), using your current user email address and password
- Go to >My Account >User account
- Check your current user name and make sure that the email address is identical to your Apple/Google account email address.
- If your current user name is not identical to your Apple/Google email address, please change your user name first by clicking on >Change user name and confirm the change with entering your current password.
- Once the change is done, you can log out from your Zervant account.
- Now you can login from your iOS app, selecting the method you would like to connect your Zervant account with (Apple or Google).
- You will be automatically redirected to Apple’s or Google’s website to authenticate your account by entering your Apple/Google email address and password.
- Once completed, you are logged in to your Zervant user account! You have now the option to login to your Zervant user account by either entering your email address + password or by simply clicking on the Apple/Google method.