Before you create an invoice, we advice you to set up your account.
Learn how to add company details, logo, payment information etc. here:
In order to create an invoice on your Android app:
1. Click on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of your Home screen. Select Invoices from the menu in order to get to your invoice list.
2. By clicking on the plus icon on the bottom right, you can add a new invoice.
3. Edit the invoice number, discount settings, late payment interest, currency and invoice language and select references for your invoice.
Please note that you can not edit the invoice number within an existing invoice number sequence. Our software will always apply the next sequencial invoice number in this sequence. If you wish to select another or add a new invoice number sequence, select the field "Invoice number" and select another already added invoice number sequence or create a new invoice number sequence. Learn more about Invoice numbering.
4. Select your customer, the invoice date, payment terms and products.
You can either select a customer or product from your list or create a new one by clicking the plus icon on the bottom-right corner.
You can also add a a title, a text field or a subtotal by clicking on the three dots next to "Add item".
5. Add a massage and a footnote to give your invoice a personal touch.
6. Save your invoice as a draft by clicking on the three dots on the top right or proceed to approving your invoice by click "Next". Please check that all details on the invoice are correct before clicking the icon and selecting the delivery option from the drop down: