In order to create an estimate on your mobile app, click on "Estimates" on the bottom-left.
1. Click on the plus icon on the top-right.
2. You can edit the estimate number, discount settings, currency and estimate language, as well as add a buyer's PO number.
3. Select your customer, the estimate date, the expiration date for the estimate and add products.
You can either select a customer or product from your list or create a new one by clicking the plus icon on the top-right corner.
4. Add a message and a footnote to give your estimate a personal touch.
5. Click "Next" on the top-right corner and check that all details on the estimate are correct.
6. Save your estimate as a draft by clicking on the three dots on the top right or approve or send the invoice by clicking the icon and selecting from the drop down.
Converting estimates to invoices
You can convert an estimate into an invoice by selecting the estimate, clicking on the three dots on the top right and selecting "Convert to invoice". This is a premium feature.
If you wish to name your estimates "quote", you can change the title of your document by going to Zervant's browser version, selecting the estimate, selecting edit and going to "settings" on the right-hand side to change the estimate header.