In this article, you can find information on everything you need to know before taking your app into use.
Sign-up on the mobile apps
You can download our apps (iOS and Android) from your AppStore/PlayStore.
When signing up, please select the country your business is registered in. After that, all country specific settings are uploaded to the app and the country can not be changed anymore.
Please remember to update the Zervant app regularly so that you always have access to the newest features and system updates.
The use of our app is free. You can use Zervant's free version for as long as it suits your needs. When you business grows and you need more features, you can upgrade your plan through the web browser. You can find our plans and prices on our website: https://www.zervant.com/en/pricing/
How can I reset my password or change my login email?
If you forgot your password, please click on "Forgot your password?" under the login screen of your app. You will receive an email to your login email address in order to reset your password.
If you wish to change your login email address or password, you can login to Zervant on your computer and navigate to My account >User account and change User email and password there.
What is available on the mobile apps
- Create invoices and estimates.
- Send your invoices and estimates via email or post or download them as PDF.
- Send your invoices and estimates as a link through any messaging app.
- Access your invoice list and get an overview of your paid and overdue invoices.
- Access your estimate list and get an overview of your accepted and rejected estimates.
- Change the status of your invoices to track overdue invoices.
- Add and edit your customers.
- Add and edit new products and services.
- Receipts, payment reminders, payment schedules, time tracking, delivery notes and online payments.
- Additional default invoice settings : message, footnote, VAT, currency and preferred payment methods.
- Subscribe to a Premium plan.