How to setup invoice financing with Iwoca
- Go to the Financing tab in your Zervant account.
- Click on Apply on Iwoca’s website and sign up to Iwoca. It’s completely free to sign up and there are no commitments. You just need to enter some basic details in order to verify your business.
- Get approved - Credit limits are based on your business performance - Iwoca can typically lend up to one month’s revenue, or up to £10,000 for a startup business.
- Take the funds - Draw down as much as you need, when you're ready. Most businesses use Iwoca to manage cash flow gaps, buy stock or make investments.
- Repay or top up - Keep the funds for 12 months or repay early to save interest. You can also top up, up to your credit limit (subject to approval).
Costs & Fees
Interest will only be charged on your outstanding balance – no hidden fees, no long-term commitments. Interest rates start at 2% a month, depending on your business, and vary from 2% to 6% per month.
Am I eligible to use this service?
Iwoca considers a wide range of businesses ranging from new startups to established companies. However, you must have a UK-based business and operate as a sole-trader, partnership or limited company. Startup businesses are limited to a maximum credit limit of £10,000.