In Zervant you are able to create and send invoices to countries outside the EU.
When you sell goods from Sweden to a country outside of the EU the sale is considered as export. In these situations no Swedish VAT is added to the price. Please note that you have to submit a separate declaration for exported goods to the tax authorities.
Sales of goods outside the EU is declared in box 36 of the VAT declarationform. In Zervant these VAT-less sales are automatically recorded to the correct spot on the VAT report when you mark the invoice as paid, if you have used the correct invoice type.
In this example we will create an invoice in USD that will be sent to an American customer.
- Choose the Customer
- Choose the Invoice type: Sales of goods outside EU
- Language: English
- Currency: USD. When you choose another currency a new field will appear showing the conversion rate. This conversion rate represents that days conversion rate to your own currency, and can be modified. In the invoicing overview the amount of the invoice will be shown in SEK, but it will not affect your accounting as you can still change the conversion rate when you mark the invoice as paid.
- Add your goods as invoice rows.
- Check that no VAT column is visible on the invoice rows.
- Fill out the payment terms and remaining fields.
- Add a reference number or a message.
- Preview the invoice and Save or Send.