On the Zervant Free plan, you can create an unlimited number of invoices and send them by email or download them as a PDF, for free. Alongside our Free plan, we also offer several monthly subscription-based Premium plans, which provide a range of additional functions designed to help you get paid faster and ease your cash-flow. You can find a full list of all our Premium plans, along with what’s included in each here.
How to subscribe
1. Go to the Premium tab.
2. Select whether you want to pay on a monthly, or annual basis, by clicking on the corresponding button.
3. Select the plan you wish to subscribe to by clicking Upgrade.
4. Select your payment method and enter your payment details in the payment information field. You can choose between paying by credit/debit card or by SEPA Direct Debit (Eurozone only).
SEPA Direct Debit is a Europe-wide Direct Debit system that allows merchants to collect Euro-denominated payments from accounts in the 34 SEPA countries and associated territories. If you plan to subscribe to a Zervant plan using this as a payment method, you must first enable and authorise it separately with your bank (contact your bank for more information if necessary). Please note that your bank may charge a separate fee for SEPA transactions.
5. Add your company VAT number if your company is registered for VAT. If you do not have a VAT number, the Finnish rate of VAT (24%) will be added to the price of your monthly subscription (as is standard under Finnish and EU law). However, if you do have a VAT number and you’ve added it under My Account, it will automatically be added here, and you won’t be charged any VAT when subscribing.
6. You can also add any Promo Codes you may have received from us in the appropriate field while subscribing. Please note that promo codes cannot be used cumulatively and can be used only when subscribing for the first time.
7. Click Start free trial to complete your subscription.
- All monthly Premium plans include a 14-day free trial.
- If you change plans during your free trial period, your 14-day free trial will not reset, but rather continue with the remaining number of days.
- You will be charged the first day after your trial ends. Your subscription will then continue on a monthly basis (calendar month, not every 30 days).
- If you subscribe to an annual plan, you will receive your full annual Premium invoice (i.e. postal invoices, postal payment reminders, and e-invoices) quota at once - it will not renew every month.
- You will receive a receipt from Stripe for every payment, sent automatically to you via email each month. You can also view and download the receipts for your subscription under My Account - My plan - Purchase history. Currently, receipts are only available in English, but we are looking to expand the number of languages very soon.
- Please also note: SEPA direct debit only functions between Eurozone countries (i.e. France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Finland and the Netherlands).
All payments are handled by our partner Stripe, one of the market leaders in online payments, and trusted by companies such as Facebook, Pinterest, and UNICEF.
Check out our article on how to manage your Premium plan here.