You can easily import an existing product/service list to your product database of your own Zervant account.
1. Go to the tab >Products
2. Either click >Import products on the right-hand side of the screen or click on the >three grey horizontal lines to import your products from the menu
3. You have two options to import your products/services data in the new window:
- >Copy-paste cells directly from an Excel file into the grey text box on your screen
- Click >Choose file to upload a .csv-file
Please note: save your .csv-file in a UTF-8-format
4. Click >Import products. This will take you to a page allowing you to sort the data. Sort the columns based on your imported data, such as, product, prices incl./excl. VAT, VAT, units, etc. You can also ignore the first row if that line includes only the headlines for you data.
5. Click >Import products to confirm.
- Save your .csv-file in a UTF-8-format
- The maximum supported csv-file size is 5MB. If you file is larger than 5MB size, split and save your file into multiple, smaller files for importing
Read more about managing your products/services here.
Find out how to export your products/services here.