In Zervant you can easily manage your customer list. If you already have an existing customer database, you can import it to your Zervant customer list just with a couple of clicks.
Import multiple customers
1. Go to the tab >Customers
2. Click >Import customers from the right hand side or click the >three horizontal lines to import customers from the menu
3. In the new window, you have two options importing your customers
- Cut and paste cells from your worksheet (e.g., Excel) into the grey text box showing on your screen
- Click >Choose file to import your customer list from a .csv file
- Please note: Save your file in a "csv UTF-8" format
4. Click the >Import data button. This will take you to a page that allows you to sort your data. You can choose the name of each of the columns based on your requirements. Options include company name, customer name, contact details, address, etc.
You can also choose to exclude the first line of data by ticking the box in the top left-hand corner. This is handy if the first row is not actual data, but rather just the names of the columns.
5. Once you have sorted everything, confirm by clicking >Import data
- Save your .csv file in a UTF-8 format before you import it by the "Choose file" option
- The maximum support .csv file size is 5 MB. If your file is larger than 5 MB, you will have to split the data into several smaller files for the import to work