In Zervant you can create receipts to inform your customer that they have successfully paid your invoice. This is not obligatory, but can be a useful feature to reassure to your customers that their payment has been received.
You can create a PDF receipt from invoices marked as >Paid.
- Go to the tab >Invoices
- Select the invoice for which you would like to create a receipt
- Click on >Receipt. This automatically creates a PDF receipt and downloads it to your computer
- Zervant creates the receipts directly from an invoice. Therefore, it is not possible to modify receipts or create receipts before an invoice has been created
- If you wish to email a receipt to your customer, you will need to download it and send it through your own email account.
- Currently, it is not possible to create receipts for Down Payments, Payment Schedule invoices or Credit notes.