Estimates created in Zervant can have several statuses: Draft, Created, Sent, Accepted, Declined and Invoiced.
Estimates that have been saved as a draft will show the status Draft. These will automatically be changed to Created or Sent once approved.
- Estimates that have been created but not sent by email automatically show the status Created.
- Estimates that have been created and sent by email automatically show the status Sent.
- Estimates that have been sent and accepted by a customer can be set as Accepted.
- Estimates that have been sent and declined by a customer can be set as Declined.
- Estimates that have been converted into an invoice automatically show the status Invoiced. However, you can also change the status manually.
Changing the status of your estimates
To change the status of your estimate, select it in under the Estimates tab and click on the status button.
Select the new status from the dropdown menu and click Save.
Estimates converted to invoices are automatically marked as Invoiced. Please note, once an estimate status has been set as Invoiced the status can no longer be changed.
Interactive estimate statuses
Once your customer has received your estimate by email, they can accept or decline it via the estimate web-view, by clicking on the Take Action button, and selecting the corresponding button.
When your customer approves or declines your estimate, its status will automatically update in your Zervant account on the Estimates tab.