Here are the most common reasons:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiry date.
- Insufficient funds.
- The bank or credit card company was experiencing technical issues when the transaction was processed.
- Some international transactions can be refused by a credit card company.
- Check the card’s balance.
- Check that you have allowed online and international payments with the card.
- Check the card details.
- Try again later or with another card.
- Contact your bank for more details about the issue.
- For SEPA disputes also check My SEPA payment was disputed. What should I do?