You have multiple options to download your invoices from Zervant. We also plan to improve our reports in the future to make the export as clear as possible for your accounting.
A list of invoices to a certain customer in CSV or XLS file
- Go to the Customers tab.
- Choose a customer.
- Open the sub tab Invoices on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the three grey lines on the top right corner of the list.
A list of invoices with a certain status in CSV file
- Go to the Invoices tab.
- Choose a filter (e.g. All, Outstanding, Paid).
- Click on the three grey lines on the top right corner of your invoice list.
Invoices from a certain period (multiple file type options)
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Under Accounting reports select Transactions report or Pre-Accounting report.
- Select a time period.
- Click on the Download report drop-down menu.
- Select the relevant file type to download your invoices.
Read more about Zervant’s reports.