1. Go to the Customers tab.
2. Click New customer. The information you add in these fields will automatically be included on the invoice (except for the email and phone numbers).
Please note, that the number of customers on our Free plan is limited to 10. To add more customers, you will need to subscribe to a Premium plan. Read more about our Premium plans here.
You can also add a new customer when creating an invoice. Just click on the customer field and select the option New customer.
- If you add more than 10 customers to your Zervant account and cancel your Premium plan, you will no longer be able to add any new customers without resubscribing. Furthermore, after downgrading you will only be able to invoice your 10 most recently created customers.
- Customers who have linked invoices and other data cannot be deleted. This is to ensure that your invoices and reports stay legally compliant. Only customers with unapproved (i.e. draft) invoices can be deleted.
- You can add notes to your customer information that only you can see on your Zervant account. Once you have created a customer - click on the tab Notes on the right - Add note. If you want to delete a note, click on the small down pointing arrow beside the note and Delete.
- Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to add multiple contact information, a photo, or a different delivery address on one customer entry.
- You can always Edit/ Delete your customers by clicking the corresponding buttons on the bottom right.
- Check out the Invoices tab on the right once a customer is selected, there you can see all invoices created for that customer. You can download this information as .csv or .xls. by clicking the three grey lines on the top right corner.
Find out how to import your customer list here.