There are two ways you can use Zervant: by going to https://secure.zervant.com/login/login/en or by using the Zervant mobile app, available for both iOS and Android. The Zervant mobile app is constantly being updated and improved, but currently it’s possible to do the following in the app:
- Create invoices and estimates.
- Send your invoices and estimates via email or download them as PDF.
- Send your invoices and estimates as a link through any messaging app.
- Access your invoice list and get an overview of your paid and overdue invoices.
- Access your estimate list and get an overview of your accepted and rejected estimates.
- Change the status of your invoices to track overdue invoices.
- Add and edit your customers.
- Add and edit new products and services.
Additional services are available in the web-app. These include:
- Receipts, payment reminders, payment schedules, time tracking, delivery notes and online payments.
- Additional default invoice settings : message, footnote, VAT, currency and preferred payment methods.
- Postal delivery and e-invoices.
- Subscribe to a Premium plan.